DSpace at Open Universiteit >
d. Learning Media >
4. LMedia: Deliverables, Reports, Work Documents >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||MACE: Joint Deliverable "Functional prototype for metadata tools and concepts"|
|Authors: ||Specht, Marcus|
|Issue Date: ||2-Feb-2009|
|Abstract: ||This deliverable describes concepts and functional prototypes developed in MACE. Its goal is
to describe the prototypes for metadata enrichment developed in the MACE project so far.
As a joint deliverable, it is a collection of the following deliverables listed in the Description
- D3.2 Functional Prototype for usage metadata
- D4.3 Functional Prototype for contextual metadata
- D5.2 Functional Prototype for competence and process metadata
- D6.3 Functional Prototype for content and domain metadata
For each deliverable, a separate chapter is included so that references to the planned
deliverables can be derived easily.
In addition, this deliverable is strongly connected to Joint Deliverable JD5: "MACE toolset
and infrastructure, prototype", also due in M15.|
|Appears in Collections:||4. LMedia: Deliverables, Reports, Work Documents|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.