DSpace at Open Universiteit >
a. Learning Networks & Learning Design >
5. LN: Deliverables, Reports, Work Documents >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Developing an EML authoring and content management environment|
|Other Titles: ||Proceedings of a conference hosted by the OUNL, March 20/22-2002, Valkenburg, the Netherlands|
|Authors: ||Beijering, Jan|
|Keywords: ||EML authoring environment|
content management environment
authoring tools perspective
business models perspective
component based architecture
|Issue Date: ||22-Apr-2002|
|Series/Report no.: ||;OTEC2002/13|
|Abstract: ||This document is a report of a 3-day invited work conference on 'developing an EML authoring and content management environment', March 20-22, 2002 in Valkenburg, the Netherlands.
The OUNL facilitated this conference, which brought together recognized R&D institutions in the field of e-learning technologies, users and private sector parties form all over the worlt (annex I).
The conference addressed two key requirements (Annex II):
- Creating, adapting, and previewing content in a user-friendly way while still allowing for the use of advances instructional design Personalization, multi channelling,...)
- Storing, searching, sharing and reusing content within a defined community.
Objectives of the conference were:
1. develop a common framework for EML authoring and content management
2. develop a business model (or more general a model for collaboration)
3. agree on future joint activities in this field.
Prior to the conference the invited participants were required to send in a description of their required authoring and content management environment in the form of Domain Diagrams and related Use Cases, using UML-notation. This 'homework' was collected and processed by the OUNL, resulting in an output-document to the conference (annex III).|
|Description: ||With special thanks to Scott Wilson|
|Appears in Collections:||5. LN: Deliverables, Reports, Work Documents|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.