Instructions for submission of items
Please adhere to our instructions for submission of items in the DSpace repository of the Open Universiteit Nederland.
- All documents to be submitted should be in PDF format, except for source code.
- Items should be submitted to the correct Community and Collection. Do not submit Presentations to a Publications and Preprint collection. When in doubt, ask the administrator or your projectleader.
- A product can be listed in multiple collections, but should always be known with a single handle only. Please submit it to the main collection only and ask the administrator to include it in the other collections.
- Should you wish to submit a new version of an article or other product, you should ask the administrator to change the existing item. Do not add a new item. Provide the administrator with the handle to the original item as well as the new version of the PDF.
- If you submitted a pre-print for an article that gets published, please send the correct citation details to the administrator together with the handle of the item, so that the item metadata can get updated.
- Use a consistent spelling for authornames. First check whether the author already is in the system. Convention for authornames is Lastname in the first field and Initials in the second field.